The mission of Basehor-Linwood Virtual School (BLVS) is to provide a quality choice to students who for their own unique and personal reasons need an alternative to traditional schools.
- BLVS is a fully accredited virtual program in the Basehor-Linwood School District.
- Course offerings range from Kindergarten through 12th grade as well as for adult students.
- Courses are taught by over 40 certified teachers, all whom also teach full-time within the Basehor-Linwood Unified School District 458.
- BLVS connects with students who are being home schooled and students seeking an alternative education.
- Best of all, BLVS is tuition-free!