Returning Student Online Registration:
Parents of students currently enrolled in Basehor-Linwood Virtual School must re-register using the Returning Student Online Registration.
- Click on the link below or to the right to be directed to your login through Skyward Family Access.
- Your username will be the guardian's firstname.lastname
- You will need to click on the Forgot Your Login/Password? to create a new password for your account.
- Check your personal e-mail account for reset directions. You may need to look in your Trash or Spam folders for the e-mail.
- Once you are logged into your Family Access account click on the 2019-2020 Returning Student Registration link on the left. If you do not see a link on the left-hand side that says 2019-2020 Returning Student Registration please contact Basehor-Linwood Virtual School at 913-724-1727.
New Student Online Enrollment:
If your student has not been enrolled in any Basehor-Linwood USD 458 school during the current school year OR your student has previously attended USD 458 but withdrew from the district to enroll elsewhere, you must complete the New Student Online Enrollment for your students.
- Once you click on the link below or to the right, you will request a login account using a valid e-mail address.
- Your login and password will be sent to this e-mail address.
- Click on the link provided in the e-mail to access the New Student Online Enrollment and begin.
- Complete the online documentation and submit the application to BLVS for approval.